- Detours During Bali Marathon
Detours During Bali Marathon
2018 Maybank Bali Indonesia Marathon on Sunday September 9, 2018 Will Close Roads Surrounding Race Route
The 2018 running of the Maybank Bali Indonesia Marathon will take place on Sunday, September 9. 2018 presenting Rp. 2 billion in prizes across 86 race categories.
As in the years part, the race will offer competition as a full marathon (42.195 km), half marathon (21.0975 km) and a 10 km run. Hailed as one of the best marathons in the world, this years race sold out all its available spaces within days of registration opening online.
Traffic notices issued by the race organizers, the Bali police and local government states:
In connection with the Maybank Bali Marathon on Sunday, September 9, 2018 will be held by closing some roads and creating detours along the race route.
- Jalan Bypass I.B. Mantra – North Route
- From Simpang Saba (Gianyar) ke Jembatan Tukad Unda (Klungkung) will be closed beginning on Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 22:00 until Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 14:00
- Sp Saba – Sp, Masceti 00:00 – 14:00
- Masceti – Sp. Lebih 22:00 – 14:00
- Lebih – Jembatan Tukab Unda 00:00 – 09:00
- The southbound lane will become two-way
- Jalan Utama Kota from Gianyar to Klungkung will become one direction from 3:00 until 12:00
- Village roads passing through a number of local communities will be either closed or detoured during the actual race. The affected villages are: Jumpai, Gelgel, Kamung Gelgel, Tojan, Satra, Takmung, Negari, Banjarajan, Kemuning, Tusan, Tulikup, Samplangan, Gianyar, Buruan, Blahbatuh, Belega, Bona, Bitera, Abianbase, Serongga, Lebih, and Medahan.
Buses and trucks are recommended to not operate and postpone travel from 00:00 until 15:00 on September 9th.
The public passing through the race area are asked to be patient and extend their understanding and adjust their activities in accordance with the race schedule.