- Four Sides – Group Art Expedition
Four Sides – Group Art Expedition
Maya Sanur Resort & Spa Host Exhibition by Four Balinese Artists Through March 15, 2019
The Maya Resort & Spa on Jalan Danau Tamblingan No. 89 in Sanur is hosting “Four Side – Group Art Exhibition” featuring the works of four Balinese artists:
- I Kadek Darmanegara – Working in the abstract using lines, colors, space and rhythmic nuance, Darmanegara’s works seek to transgress the boundaries of their frames. His paintings draw their inspiration from the nature that surrounds him – setting suns, the almost blinding greenness of trees, the breaking of waves on the shore lay beneath the abstract renderings he brings to canvas.
- I Wayan Juni Antara – His compositions adopt a decorative approach showing human beings again ornamental backgrounds.
- I Nyoman Arisana – His painting that have been influenced by the kamasan style found in Klungkung and other areas of Bali, a style of presentation that is undeniably Balinese.
- I Made Jendra – A realist who prefers Balinese dancers as his subject, Jendra seeks to incorporate symbolism and cultural values in his compositions.
The exhibition is open daily from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm (excepting Nyepi on March 8, 2019).
For more information contact telephone ++62-(0)36108497800