Foreign tourist arrivals for October 2013 totaled 266,502 - an increase of 4.3% over October 2012 when 255,709 foreign travelers came to the Island.
Arrivals for the first 10 months of the year totaled 2,675,836 - demonstrating a 12.34% improvement year-on-year over the same period in 2012.
If the 12.34% lead over 2012 is sustained through the end of the current year, arrivals for all of 2013 will total more than 3.2 million foreign visitors.
Total visitors for 2013, both foreign and domestic, will exceed 7.25 million.
Foreign Arrivals by Major Markets
- Despite having gone largely stagnant, Australian visitors to Bali remain securely in first place, exceeding by 100% the number of Mainland Chinese visiting Bali. The 668,902 Australian visitors who came to Bali January – October 2013 is 2.11% less than the number in the same ten month period in 2013.
– The Mainland Chinese market, aided by more flight frequencies from new areas, is bolstering travel to Bali. Arrivals from the PRC are up 23.22% year-to-date for the first 10 months of 2013.
– Japan continues to mend, up 8.32% on a cumulative basis through the end of the first 10 months of the year totaling 171,670 visitors. This represents the strongest performance in Japanese arrivals to Bali since 2010.
– Holding down 4th place among foreign arrivals to Bali, Malaysian arrivals are up 8.59% year-to-date,
– Visitors from South Korea remain strong at 5th place and 9.78% ahead of 2012.
– After a dramatic drop in Taiwanese visitors in 2012, the Taiwanese are back with a vengeance in Bali, up 34.23% year on year through the end of October.
is experiencing resurgence in Bali with year-on-year arrivals up across the board from France (14.77%), U.K. (3.78%), Germany (11.99%), Russia (8.36%) and The Netherlands (12.52%).
arrivals rank 10th among all foreign arrivals to Bali, improving 11.99% year-on-year.
has become Bali’s new emerging market. Ranked at 14th among all foreign arrivals, Indian visitors have increased 51.10% year-on-year through the end of October 2013.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.