Sun Island Bali – a privately held Bali-based hospitality management – has soft opened its fourth property in Bali on December 20, 2013.
Sun Island Hotel Legian is located on Legian street within walking distance to many popular nightspots, shopping venues and nearby fabled Kuta beach. Sun Island Hotel Legian has 99 Superior Rooms, 8 Suites, 3 restaurants and bars, spa, main swimming pool and a rooftop whirl pool.
The 4-star Bali resort feature rooms and suites designed in a simple and elegant style featuring top quality amenities, 24-hour room service and complimentary WiFi connection.
Sun Island Legian has created dining options that meet and exceed the high standard of restaurants that populate this corner of Bali.
- Topix Asia highlights Asian cuisine with Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indian, Malay, Singaporean and Philippine selections presented in a contemporary up-beat setting.
- Poolside Restaurant & Sunken Bar offers a uniquely refreshing dining experience at poolside "water level" presenting a fresh concept of healthy and mouthwatering fare.
- Skylight Rooftop Bar serves a selection of delicious hot and cold snacks accompanied by a full range of liquid refreshments. A rooftop whirlpool and sun deck lounge area creates a perfect place for a sundowner while plotting the night ahead in Legian.
In keeping with Bali’s reputation as the world’s leading spa destination, the Sun Island Hotel Legian
has created The Island Spa
– staffed by well-trained therapists providing a whole range of pampering treatments.
The Sun Island Hotel Legian
becomes the fourth property managed by the Sun Island Group
in Bali that include:
Sun Island Hotel Legian
- Sun Island Boutique Villas - Seminyak
- White Rose Hotel & Villas
- Sun Island Hotel Kuta
- Sun Island Hotel Legian
Jl. Legian No.123
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.