balidiscovery.com, in cooperation with Heindl Internet AG, PhiBlue Mobile Ltd and 3MFuture Ltd, can now offers travelers a safe and fast Personalized Tsunami Alarm System capable of reducing the risk of natural disaster to those enjoying a coastal holiday anywhere in the world.
The Fast Tsunami Alarms System works everywhere in the world covered by the GSM telephone network. Any telephone logged into the early warning system can receive earthquake and tsunami warning information from a multiplicity of seismic measuring stations and tsunami warning stations located throughout the world.
Wherever you can use your mobile telephone for calls, your Tsunami Alarm System will also be able to receive tsunami warnings. Using a special messaging technology - "Flash SMS Alarms" - instantaneously signal the location of an earthquake anywhere in the world considered large enough to generate a potential tsunami to the hand phones of system subscribers. Each message is accompanied by an easy-to-hear tone and a message "pushed" directly on to your phone's mobile screen. In this way, subscribers are made quickly aware of the warning message at any time of day or night with information detailing the location of the earthquake, its intensity, and any areas likely to be affected by a tsunami. The Tsunami Alarm System reliably ensures that subscribers can take life-saving precautions several minutes before the arrival of a destructive tsunami.
Coastal residents, tourists, water sports enthusiasts, tour guides and tour operators can subscribe to the Tsunami Alarm System by submitting their mobile phone number via the official website. The Alarm System is available immediately and nothing has to be installed or be downloaded.
How the Warning System Works
A large number of technical skills and resources are necessary in order to warn quickly and reliably of possible occurrence of tsunamis: Seismic sensors measure earthquakes; pressure and speed sensors in the oceans assess fast changes in water quantities in the sea. Additionally, satellites constantly observe the earth and the seas by means of radar. If noticeable changes are ascertained, additional early warning information comes into operation: Potential earth and seaquakes are verified again, the area concerned is located and a tsunami forecast is generated. With data from geophones, earthquakes and seaquakes are exactly located. Other technologies like the measurement of the complex electrical resistance or changes in radon and other gas concentrations are also used to forecast tsunamis.
While no one can predict earthquakes modern technology does permit highly accurate advance warnings of the threat of a tsunami. Becuase of this, if you receive a warning from the Tsunami Alarm System on your mobile phone, you can be reasonably sure that the warning is as reliable and that the alarm and the position findings are dependable.
Reasons to Subscribe to the Tsunami Alarm System
• Peace of Mind at the Seaside - The Tsunami Alarm System on your mobile telephone gives you additional protection against the threat of Tsunamis. If local public warning-systems are not available or were to break down, then the Tsunami Alarm System gives you, on your mobile telephone, the best possible prior warning of Tsunamis. As sadly demonstrated in the Tsunami that struck the coast of South Java on July 17, 2006, public warning systems frequently do not work or warnings are not distributed effectively to the general public in time to avert disaster.
• Protection for Family and Friends - With a subscription to the Tsunami Alarm System you can make additional protection possible not only for you, but you can also protect your family, friends, traveling companions and your fellow travelers against the threatening danger.
• Alerts at Any Time - The Tsunami Alarm System informs you at any time of impending Tsunamis. Especially at night, this is of great advantage since the characteristics for impending Tsunamis, such as the withdrawing of the sea or sprays on the horizon, cannot be identified at night. The Tsunami Alarm System offers you additional protection around the clock and lets you sleep more tranquilly.
• Determine the Period of Subscription Yourself - Subscription periods of as little as one month or one year are available. Enroll just for your coming seaside holiday or stay permanently on the warning system.
• Alerts at Any Time - The Tsunami Alarm System informs you at any time of impending Tsunamis. This is of great advantage, especially at night, since the characteristics for impending Tsunamis, such as the withdrawing of the sea or sprays on the horizon, cannot be identified at night. The Tsunami Alarm System offers protection around the clock and lets you sleep more tranquilly.
• Worldwide Alerts - The Tsunami Alarm System warns you everywhere around the world of Tsunamis. You do not have to make your destination known to the warning center beforehand and you do not have to buy specific SIM-cards. If a threat of a tsunami exists, you will be warned directly on your mobile telephone anywhere in the world and receive accurate information about the affected areas, the time when the earthquake occurred and about the intensity of the earthquake.
• Change of the Mobile Telephone Number - If you have a new mobile telephone number or use different SIM-cards on your trips, you can, at any time, change your mobile telephone number easily and directly on your personal customer page.
• Transfer the Tsunami Alarm System to Your Family or Friends - If you subscribe to the Tsunami Alarm System for a whole year, then you have the possibility to transfer the subscription to your family or friends. You just have to change the particular mobile telephone number on your personal customer page.
Customers can subscribe immediately to the tsunami alarm system via the link provided. The one-year subscription cost is only €29.95 . There is also a monthly subscription available for holidaymakers available for the price of €9.95 Euro.
Click image below to subcribe to this services.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.