The Buleleng Federation of Air Sports (FASIDA Buleleng) and the National Federation of Air Sports (FASI) will host the Bali Buleleng Fly-In 2006 at the Letkol Wisnu Air strip in North Bali, September 1-4, 2006.
More than 24 aviators and their planes from across Indonesia and abroad are expected to attend.
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 1, 2006
• 08.00-17.00 Aviators arrival at the Letkol Wisnu Airstrip.
• 19.00-23.00 Welcome dinner hosted by the Regional Government of Buleleng.
Saturday, September 2, 2006
• 09.00-11.00 Opening Ceremony including traditional dances and a fly-by parade.
• 11.00-13.00 Aviation demonstrations including aerobatics, paragliding, aero modeling, parachuting and a fly by of an F-16 by the Indonesian Air Force.
• 13.00-15.00 Luncheon accompanied by local cultural presentation.
• 15.00-17.30 Joy and Fun Flights for local top scholars and local community.
• 19.30-23.00 Dinner and Kecak Dance in Lovina.
Sunday, September 3, 2006
• 08.00-12.00 Aerobatic dan aero sport demonstrations
• 12.00-13.00 Lunch and cultural presentation.
• 13.00-19.00 Tour for aviators to local tourist sites.
Monday, September 3, 2006
• 07.00-10.00 Mini Air Rally of the Buleleng area.
• 10.00-12.00 Flight demonstrations.
• 12.00-14.00 Lunch and more cultural presentations.
• 19.00-23.00 Award dinner and party at the Banyualit Lovina Hotel.
For More Information:
Dinas Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata
Jl. Veteran No. 23
Singaraja, Bali 81118
Contact Person: IB Puja Erawan - Chairman.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.