The Bali Culinary Professionals join forces once again on Saturday, October 28, 2006 to raise the already exceptionally high standard of culinary excellence on the Island. 8 of Bali's leading chefs in concert with two overseas celebrity chefs will present a memorable evening of fine food and carefully paired wines at The Ritz Carlton Bali, Resort & Spa.The 10 Culinary Stars of the kitchen are :
• Made Putra – The Laguna Resort & Spa
• Raymond Saja – Di Mare Restaurant
• Stephen Wright – The Legian
• Torsten Schubert – The Semaya
• Scott Webster – Australian Culinary Consultant
• Francois Seurin – Mosaic, Ubud
• Jean Charles Dubois – Raffles Grill, Raffles Hotel, Singapore
• Dean Kedell – The Ritz Carlton Resort & SpaAndreas Gillar – Bali Bakery
• I Wayan Werta – Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
Each chef will prepare an individual signature dish to be paired with a selection of award winning wines and champagne.
Live From the Kitchen
A special feature of this year’s Bali Culinary Professional Gala Dinner will be the innovation of TV coverage on a large screen of what's happening "back in the kitchen" as the chefs prepare the evening’s meal.
Proceeds from the evening will help provide scholarships for deserving students in Bali.
Cost for a pre-dinner cocktail reception, dinner, wines, champagne and entertainment is only Rp. 1,200,000 per person (approximately US$130) per person.
For bookings contact Endang at Travel Works Communications International at ++62-(0)361-710508 or follow the email link provided.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.