The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali has announced a full program of special entertainments and culinary events to mark the coming Christmas and New Year's holidays.
▪ Daily Buffet Theme Dinners - Daily, from December 26 2006 through January 4, 2007, a daily themed buffet will offer Latino Churrascaria, Seafood, Italian, and Asian BBQ specialties accompanied by traditional Balinese cultural performances.
▪ Fiesta Tropicale at the Ikan Restaurant - From December 28, 2006 through January 14, 2007 the Fiesta Tropicale Band will perform at the Ikan Beachfront Restaurant every evening. The atmosphere and the music will reflect a Latin tropical party band atmosphere guaranteed to have diners dancing in the sand.
▪ Portraits Modern Dining - The sounds of a live jazz band will accompany a festive holiday menu from December 28, 2006 through January 14, 2007 at Portraits.
▪ Christmas Eve Dinner – December 24, 2006. - A traditional four-course Christmas dinner, prepared by Chef Markus, will be on offer at the Ikan Restaurant from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. on December 24, 2006. Priced at US$60 for adults and US$30 for children ages 10-15, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 10 dining with adults are free.
▪ Christmas by the Water – Sunday, December 24, 2006. Ocean-side family-oriented dining on Christmas Eve. Diners can create their own menu from a lavish buffet. Entertainment from the Resort's house band mixed in with traditional Balinese music throughout the evening ending with a special stage show will be provided. Santa is also scheduled to put in a special appearance. "Christmas by the Water" from 7:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. priced at US$60 for adults and US$30 for children ages 10-15, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 10 dining with adults are free.
▪ Christmas BBQ Under the Stars – Monday, December 25, 2006 A special beachside BBQ of island fresh seafood and fine wines make for a casual Christmas dining experience from 7:00 p.m. until 10:30p.m. priced at US$40 for adults and US$20 for children ages 10-15, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 10 dining with adults are free.
▪ Copacabana – New Year's Eve Gala Dinner- Sunday, December 1, 2006 - Slated to be the party of the year to end the year, a Latin carnival kicked off by a pageant of Balinese dances followed by a "night at the Copa." From 7:00 p.m. until sometime early "next year" priced at US$185 for adults and US$92.50 for children ages 5-12 years, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 5 dining with adults are free.
▪ Westin Kids New Year's Eve Celebration – Sunday, December 31, 2006 - especially for the kids and adjacent to the Nusa Indah Hall where Mom and Dad will be partying, a special menu, games and drinks catered exclusively with kids in mind. From 7:00 p.m. until 30 minutes past midnight, priced at US$35, plus 21% tax and service for kids between 3 and 12 years of age.
▪ New Years Day 'Salsa by the Beach' Brunch Monday, January 1, 2007 - A special Salsa brunch on the beach with Salsa lessons and demonstrations by qualified instructors. At the Ikan Restaurant from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. priced at US$25 for adults and US$12.50 for children ages 10-15 years, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 10 dining with adults are free.
▪ Westin Black & Gold Night – Saturday, January 6, 2006 - A wrap up to the festive season with a sunset celebration featuring refreshing cocktails and a sumptuous buffet dinner. Music by the Batak Quartet, traditional Balinese dance performance and music until the early hours by the Resort’s resident DJ. Beachside from 7:30 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. priced at US$85 for adults and US$42.50 for children ages 10-15 years, plus 21% tax and service. Children under 10 dining with adults are free.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.