The 1st annual Bali International Triathlon will take place on June 24, 2007 at the site of the Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay. This Olympic distance event, the first triathlon ever to be held in Bali, is a unique destination race combining a luxurious race setting with a challenging course.
Organized in combination with attractively priced travel packages, the Bali International Triathlon is headquartered on the beach at the internationally famous Four Seasons Resort and is comprised of a 1.5 kilometer swim in Jimbaran Bay, a 40 kilometer bike ride through Nusa Dua, and a 10 kilometer foot race through a picturesque Bali village.
Form a Team and Join Us in Bali!
Suitable to keenly competitive triathletes or the laid-back athlete more interested in merely finishing the course and participating in the range of fun-filled pre and post race activities – the Bali event also features a corporate team challenge option in which 3 athletes can do the race in relay, dividing the work and the fun of participating in a Bali triathlon.
Suitable for employees of companies or clubs who wish to sponsor a team to Bali the cost of registration for each team is only US$275 and covers:
▪ High Quality Race T-shirt by Sport Science featuring patented dri-release® fabric
▪ Swim Cap
▪ Finisher's medal uniquely designed by world famous jeweler, John Hardy
▪ Ticket to pre-race dinner event hosted by Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
▪ Access to post race awards party and follow up lunch on the beach with local musicians
▪ Opportunity to participate in discounted tours and watersports activities throughout Bali
▪ Discounted hotel rates for athletes and their families.
For more information, visit the Bali International Triathlon Website.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.