Close
Bali Discovery Tours: Homepage
Bali Hotels, Bali Villas and Bali News from balidiscovery.com
Home Bali Contact Bali Practicalities Bali News Bali Services Bali Transportation Bali Sports Bali Excursions Bali Villas Bali Hotels
Home · News · Dramatic Increase in Bali's HIV-AIDS Infections
Bali Hotels, Bali Villas and Bali News from balidiscovery.com
Bali Hotels
Bali Villas
Special Deals!
Packages
MICE Handling
Bali Excursions
Culinary - Dining
Guided Tour
Bali Spas
Bali Sports
Diving
Golf
Bali Transportation
Car Rental - Selft Drive
Private Jet Charter
Bali News
Bali Services
Bali Practicalities
Bali Contact
Bali Career
Home
 
Bali Update
Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter!
 
PATA header
PATA Gold Award 2007
Bali Update
PATA Gold Award Winner 2007
 
Bali Contact
Bali Discovery Tours
Komplek Pertokoan
Sanur Raya No. 27
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai,
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia

Tel:
++62 361 286 283

Fax:
++62 361 286 284

U.S.A. Fax:(toll free)
1-800-506-8633

U.K. Fax:
++44-20-7000-1235

Australian Fax:
++61-2-94750419

24h:
++62 812 3819724

Bali Discovery

SITE PATA ASITA
Bali News

Dramatic Increase in Bali's HIV-AIDS Infections

High School Students Among Those Included in Rapid Rise of New Cases in Bali.


Bali News: Dramatic Increase in Bali's HIV-AIDS Infections
Click Image to Enlarge

(3/31/2007)

The Indonesian-language Bali Post reports that the cases of HIV-AIDS in Bali now totals at least 4,000, a 33% increase from the estimated 3,000 cases reported in 2004.

According to an Island health official, 67% percent of the known cases of HIV/AIDS in Bali are linked to sexual transmission while the remaining 33% are due to infections caused by intraveneous drug users.

The head of the Health Services for Bali also reported some 60 cases of HIV-AIDS among Baliís high school students.


© Bali Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.


 
Bali News by Bali Update
Subscribe to the Bali Update
Receive the latest news from Bali by email!



Our [Privacy Statement] explains how we handle the data you are providing.

 
Bali News by Bali Update
Explore the Archive of the Bali Update
Find related articles in our news archive!




or try to use Google Search :

Home · Bali Hotels · Bali Villas · Bali Excursions · Bali Sports · Bali News · Site Map · RSS

Bali News: More News
For Those in the Know on Indonesian Hotels
Douglas Ramage Joins All-Star Line Up of Speakers and Panelists at Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference in Bali on June 6, 2014
(4/24/2014)
We Get Mail!
Review on the Sad State of Baliís Newly Renovated Airport Causes Many Bali Update Readers to Write
(4/20/2014)
We Get Mail!
Following Bali Updateís Editorial on Channel Seven Australia's Unfair Treatment of Bali, We Get a Record Number of Readers Emails
(4/20/2014)
Saving Baliís Starlings
Four More Bali Starlings Released to the Wilds at Sibang Breeding and Release Site
(4/20/2014)
The Fast Check Out Line is Not Working
Tiara Grocer Ignores Supreme Court Order and Continues to Operate Jalan Cokroaminoto Outlet
(4/20/2014)
Bali Property Market in Decline?
Downturn in Bali Property Business May be Short Term and Cyclical
(4/20/2014)
Paying for the Right to Work
Bali's Capital of Denpasar Gets a Windfall from $100 Per Month Foreign Worker Tax
(4/21/2014)
Providing Gifted Students a Free Education
Bali Allocates US$1.74 Million for a Trade School for Underprivileged Students
(4/21/2014)
Evil Disposition
Foreigners Working Illegally in Baliís Tourism Sector as Guides, Drivers, Dive Guides and Surfing Instructors
(4/20/2014)
Bali and Beyond Travel Fair 2014
350 Buyers Expected at Bali & Beyond Travel Fair to be held in Bali June 10-14. 2014
(4/20/2014)
Dogged till the End
Bali Quarantine Officials Euthanize 31 Dogs Seized from Animal Smugglers
(4/20/2014)
Hastie Rise to the Top
Hard Rock Hotel Bali Andrew Hastie Ė Executive Assistant Manager Food & Beverage
(4/20/2014)
All [News]!
 
Tourism and Transport Tourism Agents