Click Images to Enlarge
Let's get ready to rumble!
Fight game enthusiast are in for a real treat this holiday season as Bali hosts its first Mixed Martial Arts Event (MMA) at the Bali International Convention Center (BICC) this December.
MMA contenders have been likened to modern day gladiators who employ a variety of fighting styles in a single bout ranging from boxing, ju jitsu, judo, muay thai, karate, kung fu, sambo and wrestling.
The fight card for December 27th with feature five MMA and five muay thai fights in bouts of 3 rounds. The contenders be a truly international grouping with fighters drawn from Indonesia, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand and the USA.
Doors will open at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 27th with fight action commencing at 5:00 p.m.
Ticket prices are:
• Ringside Rp. 750,000 (US$80)
• Outer Ringside Rp. 600,000 (US$65)
• Balcony Rp. 500,000 (US$54)
For tickets and more information visit the website at
[Battle on Bali] or by telephoning the following:
• Hotline: +62-(0)813.38907466
• Royalty Properties: +62-(0)361-(0)7801713
• Paradise Property: +62-(0)361-773540
• Island Promotion, Shop #12 Poppies Lane 1, Kuta +62-(0)361-753241
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.