Universally recognized as both a spiritual and humanitarian leader, His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has dedicated his life to spreading his vision of a violence-free and stress-free society through the reawakening of human values.
Sri Sri is perpetual traveler prepared to undertake perilous journeys in his commitment to conflict resolution, disaster and trauma relief, poverty alleviation, women's rights crusading, prisoner rehabilitation, and education. He has traveled and brokered his personal gospel of peace around the world, including in Sri Lanka, Iraq, Cameroon, Kashmir and Bihar.
Sri Sri's Bali branch of Art of Living is part of a 140 country network seeking solutions to conflict on both a group and individual basis.
Bali – A Transformational Workshop
During Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Bali visit between Monday, January 21 until Friday, January 25, 2008, the following workshops will be offered:
• Morning Session 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at the Bali Yogashala on Jalan Raya Kerobokan Kelod No. 10, Banjar Taman, Kerobokan, Bali.
• Afternoon Session 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at Prana Spa, Jalan Kunti, Seminyak, Bali.
Both sessions will focus on the following areas:
• Reduced Stress
• More joy and enthusiasm
• Improved efficiency and productivity
• Heightened self esteem
• Enhanced health and well-being
• Improved interpersonal skills
• Heightened awareness and clearer perception
• Enhance Beauty and inner "shine"
For more information telephone:
• Niqqita ++62-(0)816904531
• Novi ++62-(0)21-6513123.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.