A major investment conference involving Indonesia's key economic architects from the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and business leaders from the business and financial sectors will address issues, including the countries economic outlook; latest developments in the capital markets; standards and opportunities in infrastructure investment; and Islamic banking and finance.
The Conference will take place at The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali May 21-22, 2008.
Keynote addresses are scheduled by:
• H.E. Sri Mulyani Indrawati – Indonesian Minister of Finance
• H.E. Djoko Kirmanto – Indonesian Minister of Public Works
• Muhammad Luftu – Chairman of the National Investment Coordinating Board
• Sir David Wright – Vice Chairman of Barclays Capital
Confirmed speakers include:
• Dr. Anggito Abimanyu – Head of Fiscal Policy, Ministry of Finance
• Rakesh Bhatia – Chief Executive Officer, HSBC (Indonesia)
• Abdul Badlisyah Ghani – Chief Executive Officer, CIMB Islamic
• Hans Peter Haesslein – President Director and Chief Executive Office, Siemens Indonesia
• Jack Lin – Regional Managing Director, Asia Institutional, Franklin Templeton Investments
• Dessi Natalegawa - Managing Director, Special Situations Group, Lehman Brothers
• Vikram Nehru – Chief Economist, East Asia & Pacific, World Bank
• Dr. Fuad Rahmany, Chairman, Indonesia Capital Market & Financial Institutions (BAPEPAM)
• Adam Sack – Country Manager, IFC
• Emirsyah Sattar – Chief Executive Officer, Garuda Indonesia
• Hartadi A. Sarwono – Deputy Governor, Bank Indonesia
• Rahmat Waluyanto – Director General Debt Management, Ministry of Finance.
To Apply for a complimentary place at the conference, contact Agnes Chan at Telephone +852-2912 8053 or Email to Agnes Chan
For accommodation assistance Email for Accommodation at the Indonesia Investment Conference
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.