Rotary Club Nusa Dua is holding the 2009 Rotary Club Nusa Dua Charity Golf Tournament at the Bal Golf & Country Club on Saturday, October 31, 2009.
A few entry spots remain on a "first-come-first-served" basis for an afternoon of great golf concluding with a delicious awards BBQ dinner.
The shotgun start is at 1:00 p.m. with sponsored goodies on every hole plus unique trophies and prizes for best gross, best gross runner up, best gross senior, best net, best net runner up, best net senior, best gross ladies, best net ladies. There are also prizes for long drives, nearest the line and nearest the pin. Not enough? Then consider Hole-in-One prizes of a round trip ticket to Nagoya on hole #6 and a vehicle for anyone managing to ace hole #15.
Among the door prizes to be given away are:
• 2 round trio tickets Denpasar – Shanghai – Denpasar sponsored by Garuda Indonesia.
• 2 nights stay at the Grand Hyatt Shanghai
• 2 nights stay at Hyatt on The Bund, Shanghai.
• 2 x 3 rounds of Golf at the Yianma Country Club.
Entry fee which covers a box lunch, the round of golf and a poolside BBQ awards dinner is only Rp. 1,250,000 (US$125) or Rp. 250,000 (US$25) for attendance at only the award's dinner.
Proceeds from the tournament will support the Rotary Club Nusa Dua's Cleft Lip Program.
For bookings a more information call:
• Ms. Dee Rai Viany at ++62-(0)361-771791 (extension 104) or Ms. Komang Puspa at ++62(0)361-77791 (extension 105).
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.