Leading marketing experts from across Indonesia and the region's hotel, tourism and airline sectors will gather in Bali to share industry knowledge and recent developments in world of the fast-evolving travel technology and distribution systems.
Limited to 150-200 participants to facilitate networking and discussions on March 24-25, 2010, at the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel in Bali, the summit will feature 25 speakers acknowledged for their cutting-edge knowledge in the fields of policy-making; meetings, incentive, conference and exhibition (MICE), sales and human resources; ecommerce; social media; the airline industry, corporate travel and wedding planning.
The final afternoon will also include intensive consumer behavior tracking sessions focusing on Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
A sampling among the speakers expected to participate:
• Diono Nurjadin, CEO, Mandala Airlines.
• William Ng, President, Enterprise Asia
• Indira Abidin, Managing Director, Fortune Public Relations
• Perriz Azwir, Senior Assistant Vice President Corporate, AMEX
• Enda Nasution, Interactive Marketing Strategist, Inmark Digital
• Rolland Jegge, Vice President Asia Pacific, World Hotels
• Komang Priambodo, CEO, Alihdaya Indonesia
• Ron Ramanan, Founder & Managing Director, CoQuo Ltd.
• Widijastoro Nugroho, Director of marketing & Distribution, Air Asia
• Andrianto Soekarnen, Editor0in-Chief, Venue Magazine
• Ho Ching Wee, CEO, Infinitum
• Eric Demaret, CEO APAC, Travelscream
Who Should Attend?
• Hotel and Villas : Owners, Owner's Representatives, General Managers, Director of Sales and Marketing, IT Specialists, MICE Directors, Revenue Managers, CFOs.
• Tour Operators, Attraction Managers, PCOs, MICE Operators : Owners, CEOs, Management, Directors of Sales and Marketing, Business Development Managers, IT Professional, CFOs, MICE Managers
• Airlines : CEO, CFO, Distribution Systems Managers, Reservation Managers, Sales and Marketing Staff.
Space is limited, but discounts are available for bookings made before March 12th , for group bookings of 3 or more, or members of the Bali Hotel Association (BHA) or Bali Villa Association (BVA).
Registration is US$300 before March 12, 2010 and US$500 after that date.
The Indonesia Hotel & Travel Distribution Summit 2010 is organized by Raja Mice.
For more information telephone (Ms) Joy Ivon at ++62-(0)818 0607 0907 or (Mr) Fandy Lo at ++62-(0)818 0618 1195 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.