The Fifth Annual Biznet Bali International Triathlon returns to Jimbaran Bay on Sunday, June 26, 2011, with a record number of international athletes expected to participate on an individual and team basis in the either the Olympic-distance or sprint-distance events.
The winner of numerous awards and dubbed the "triathlon for the soul"
– the Biznet Bali International Triathlon
is a community-based event in which participants swim in the tropical waters of Jimbaran bay, and run and cycle through Nusa Dua and the roadways of Bali's Ungasan peninsula.
In addition to the right to compete for honors and valuable prizes, each participating triathlete will be provided with the following: high quality race t-shirt; competitor swim cap; ticket to pre-race cocktail and dinner events hosted by Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
; access to an exciting post-race party sponsored by the AYANA Resort and Spa
; opportunity to participate in discounted tours and watersports activities throughout Bali; discounted hotel rates for athletes and their families; and specially designed Jenggala Ceramic
awards for all top 3 category winners and overall winners.
The top three athletes in each competing division will receive generous awards presented by the event's presenting sponsors: AYANA Resort and Spa, Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay
, and the InterContinental Resort Resort Bali.
As in year's past, highly qualified medical teams from the Bali International Medical Center Hospital (BIMC)
will be on stand-by during the actual race for participants requiring medical assistance.Biznet
Joining as title sponsor with this year's race is Biznet
- a leading Internet and Network Provider in Indonesia delivering Metro Ethernet
and Metro FTTH (Fiber To The Home)
services, Internet related services and Data Center facilities that works with businesses whose daily operations rely on premium connectivity with Fiber Optic network access, disaster recovery facility and managed services for mission critical operations.
Andreas Kansil, event director, Biznet Bali International Triathlon,
enthusiastically endorsed Biznet's
role as the title sponsor: "Biznet's participation will take the race to a whole new level starting this year, allowing a more widespread regional and international promotional campaign, including a exposure on Indonesia's leading news channel 'Metro TV' and a number of technological innovations, only possible when working with Indonesia's top IT company. Put simply, our new title sponsor means the 'Biznet Bali International Triathlon' is extremely well-connected."
Underling the widespread community support from Jimbaran Bay enjoyed by the Biznet Bali International Triathlon
- the three leading hotels of the Jimbaran are all providing financial and in-kind support to this year's race.
The presenting sponsors:
• Ayana Resort & Spa
- 368 guest rooms and luxury villas overlooking the Indian Ocean, providing major prize support to the top winners. and hosting the official farewell sunset cocktail on the evening on Sunday, June 26, 2011.
• Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay
- the 156 villas and private residence, situated on the edge of Jimbaran Bay, again serves as the finish and starting point for the Biznet Bali International Triathlon
, sponsors the opening night athlete's cocktail and race-eve high-card dinner; and provides the locale for the fun-filled race day bazaar at the Coconut Grove Beach Club
. The resort will also provide major prize support for top winners.
• InterContinental Bali Resort
- 418 luxury room and villas on the beach at Jimbaran Bay will host the transition area for the Biznet Bali International Triathlon
and provide a major prize sponsor for the top winner.
Join the Fun at the 2011 Biznet Bali International Triathlon
on Jimbaran Bay, Bali on Sunday, June 26, 2011.
[Biznet Bali International Triathlon Website
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.