The Rama Sesana Foundation (YRS), which operates the YRS Women's Health Center, Bali - is holding its 3rd annual "Kartini Day Fundraiser" from 9 am to 5 pm on Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at a private address on Jalan Pengembak No. 19 in Sanur, Bali.
Highlights of the day include:
· A Bake Sale
· Free Coffee, Teas and Cold Drinks
· A bazaar featuring local jewelry, organic produce, organic clothing, fashion accessories, new and used books, second hand clothing, toys, YRS t-shirts and market merchandise from Pasar Kumbasari.
· Runes and Angle Card Reading by Michele Cempaak
· 30-minute Energetic Healing Sessions
· Professional private Pap smears
· Raffle prizes - including accommodation, spa sessions, meal vouchers, handicrafts, jewelry and yoga sessions.
· Raffle tickets cost Rp, 20,000 (US$2.25) each with discounts available for multiple raffle ticket purchases. Raffle ticket purchasers do not need to be present at the time of drawing to win.
As a new feature at this year's fundraiser, a silent auction will be held for the following items:
· "Suci II a watercolor painting by Yus Martini with a minimum bid of Rp. 4 million (US$445)
· Two nights at The Seri Suites in Umalas valued at US$250. Minimum bid of Rp.600,000 (US$66)
· Shopping voucher for Dandelion children's clothing to a value of Rp.1 million with a minimum bid of Rp. 400,000 (US$44.50)
Rama Sesana Foundation
YRS in a non-profit organization that provides quality health services from its women's reproductive center located at Denpasar's main traditional market.
Seeking to improve the standard of reproductive health in Bali by working with the women who spend each day as traders in the local market, medical measures are made available that help prevent the spread of STDs and HIV/AIDS, sponsor prenatal care, supply family planning services, detect early cancers and provide counseling.
Yayasan Rama Sesana (YRD)
3rd Annual "KARTINI DAY" Fundraiser for YRS Women's Health Center, Bali
9 AM - 5 PM - Wednesday April 20, 2011
Jalan Pengembak 19, SANUR, BALI
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.