The Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata (STP) - the hotel academy of the island of Bali - is hosting a full-day seminar on "Organic Food in the Hotel Industry" on Friday, May 27, 2011.
To be held in the Genitri Room at the STP
at Nusa Dua from 9 am. until 4 pm, the featured speakers/presenters are:
- A Dutch-based company working internationally in the promotion of healthy food.
· Dr. Ir. Ni Luh Kartini - Founder of the Bali Organic Association
and a lecturer at Bali's Udayana University.
· Chef I Made Runatha - Executive Chef at Five Elements
and certified by Living Light (California)
as a Raw Food Chef.
Cost of participation is Rp. 500,000 (US$55.50) which covers the cost of the seminar, a certificate of participation and a 4-course organic luncheon.
For more information or to book a space call:
· Krishna Arya ++62-(0)85935022253
· Anita Miller ++62-(0)85739111412
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.