The prestigious Wine Spectator Magazine survey of 3,700 restaurants worldwide presented in its 2011 Restaurant Wine List Awards is now out.
Nine Bali restaurants are recognized in this year’s list of “Awards of Excellence” with one Bali restaurant – Kayuputi at The St. Regis Bali Resort, earning special recognition with a “Best of Award of Excellence.” Kayuputi was the only Indonesian restaurant in the Wine Spectator survey earning this distinction.
“Award of Excellence” recognition by Wine Spectator is given to restaurants with a well-chosen selection of quality wine producers with thematic matches to menu in both price and style.
“Best of Award of Excellence” is second-tiers of recognition reserved for restaurants with exceptional wine selections and culinary offerings.
The Bali restaurants included in the 2011 Wine Spectator list:
• Kayuputi – St Regis Bali Resort , Nusa Dua “Best of Award of Excellence”
• Italian Restaurant – Amanusa Resort, Nusa Dua “Award of Excellence”
• Metis Restaurant and Gallery, Seminyak “Award of Excellence”
• Mozaic Restaurant, Ubud “Award of Excellence”
• Nutmegs, Petitenget “Award of Excellence”
• Ocean Terrace, The Laguna Luxury Collection, Nusa Dua “Award of Excellence”
• The Restaurant, Amankila Resort, Karangasen, East Bali “Award of Excellence”
• The Restaurant, Amandari Resort, Kedewatan, Ubud “Award of Excellence”
• The Restaurant, The Legian, Bali, Petitenget “Award of Excellence”
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.