Operating convention organizer courses for Bali’s travel industry since 1990, the Society of Indonesian Professional Convention Organizers (SIPCO) will be conducting an Advanced Convention Organizers Course in Bali and Singapore December 3-7, 2011.
Covering the major aspects of professional meeting and conference management, the scheduled for this years course:
December 3- 4, 2011: 2 Full Day Courses in Bali
December 5, 2011: Half-day course in Bali & Departure for Singapore
December 6, 2011: Site inspections and discussions in Singapore Zoo December 7, 2011: Depart Singapore and return to Bali
The intensive course, taught by senior members of the conference and meeting industry costs:
SIPCO Members: Rp. 7,450,000 per person (US$828)
Non-Members: Rp. 7,950,000 per person (US$884)
The price includes:
Terms & Conditions:
- 2.5 day of course work in Bali
- 3 days / 2 nights accommodation in Singapore based on twin sharing
- Course hand outs
- Course Certificate
- Return air ticket Denpasar – Singapore
- Airport tax at Ngurah Rai and Singapore airport
- Return Airport transfers from Changi Airport to the hotel in Singapore
- 2 x breakfast
- 1 x lunch
- Transportation in Singapore based on program
- Reservation and confirmation with full payment should be made before October 21, 2011 at the latest with full payment
- Payment is non refundable
- Payment by credit card will incur a 3% surcharge
Not included are all personal expenses (porters, unscheduled meals, telephone calls, Internet.
For more information contact the SIPCO secretariat (Mrs Aridewi)
, at telephone +62-(0)361 - 854 2859, or ++62-(0)81 916369 707.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.