Paris Hilton – the hotel heiress whose Twitter autobiography states: “Model, Actress, Singer, Brand, Business Woman, Fashion Designer, Author, Philanthropist and Empire” - arrived in Bali for a busy schedule of parties and promotional visits.
Based on Hilton’s Tweets and local press coverage, the following details of her ongoing visit have been pieced together;
- Paris Hilton appeared to be enjoying Bali, Tweeting: “I've traveled to some of the most beautiful places on Earth, but Bali is one of the most incredible places I've ever been. Love it.”
- She also enjoyed Bali’s famous spa culture, indulging in massages.
- On Friday, November 11, 2011 Hilton was a guest of honor, attending the grand opening of the New Rob Peetoom Hair Spa in Kerobokan and a party/fashion show and the adjacent Metis Restaurant.
- Hilton is traveling in Bali with her friend ,model and actress Cheyenne Tozzi who starred in the X-men film.
- Hilton attended a Saturday night party of a Hu’u Bar.
- Participated in a fashion fhoot, wearing Farah Khan fashions.
- Started a Twitter campaign in support of humane treatment for Bali street dogs
- Tweeted to her 5.3 million Twitter followers that she ordered a fillet mignon steak for a hapless street dog wandering around a beachfront restaurant where she was having dinner.
According to press reports, Paris Hilton will be in Bali for an entire week and is staying in a villa in the Seminyak area.
Follow her on Twitter @ParisHilton
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.