Charlene Fang, the CNNGo city editor in Singapore, recently compiled her list of “Bali’s Best 5 Hidden Beaches”.
Charlene named the following beaches as sufficiently removed from the main tourist thoroughfares to still offer a degree of solitude and relaxation. Whether that remains true after the publication of her list ,remains to be seen.
The CNNGo list of five Bali hidden beaches:
- Balangan Beach – near the developer-defaced beach of Dreamland.
- Geger Beach – located in a increasingly less remote corner of Nusa Dua.
- Bias Tugal – a secluded beach alcove at Padang Bai.
- Ungasan – while Bali’s beaches are set aside under law for public access, try telling that to the people who charge US$27 to enter this area adjacent to the Banyan Tree Resort and the Karma Kandara Resort.
- Amed – Bali’s majestic stretch of black volcanic sand to the North.
For detailed directions and more details, view [the original article on cnngo.com
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.