Vagabondish.com – a website that describes itself as featuring “Offbeat backpacking and travel news, advice, how-to tips and tall tales from around the world” recently listed “5 Bizarre Things to Do in Bali” on their Website.
Their list included:
- Visiting the Sacred Monkey Sanctuary in Ubud
- Have a dolphin encounter at Lovina, north Bali
- Attend a Balinese cremation ceremony
- Attend the evening kecak dance at Uluwatu Temple
- Watch a Buffalo race in Negara, West Bali
Interested? Here’s the complete article [5 Bizarre Things to Do in Bali
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.