Dining at 5 in Bali
Metro TV List Five of it Favorite Bali Restaurants
|Click Image to Enlarge
The Indonesia National News Network Metro TV recently listed five restaurants they recommended as interesting for Bali visitors.
The five eateries on Metro TV’s list:
- Di Mare - in keeping with the Italian equivaleny of its name - “of the sea,” Di Mare sits suspended 85 meters above the Indian Ocean at Karma Kandara Resort. An outstanding menu with a focus on Mediterranean cuisine, the restaurant has a separate wine tasting cellar stocking more than 3000 wines. Jalan Villa Kandara, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan. Telephone: +62-(0)361 848 2200
- Ku De Ta – First opened in 2000, Ku De Ta is arguably the beachfront venue most preferred by Bali’s glitterati set. An ever-changing menu, tending musical atmospherics and expert bartenders complement its modern architecture that maximizes Ku De Ta’s uninterrupted ocean views. Jalan Kayu Aya No. 9 Seminyak Bali Indonesia 80361 Telephone: +62-(0)361 73 6969
- Metis – located in Keobokan’s growing restaurant and entertainment strip, Metis is the domain of legendary chef Nicholas ‘Doudou’ Tourneville. The restaurnat is known for fine dining and flawless service from it restaurant-lounge setting that is also home to fine jewelry and antique collections available for sale. Jalan Petitenget No. 6, Kerookan. Telephone: +62-(0)361 4737888
- Tsavo Lion Restaurant – Located within the Bali Taman Safari and Marine Park, the Tsavo’s design is reminiscent of a super-sized Bantu tribal hut. The restaurant's thick safety-glass floor to ceiling walls are all that separates diners from an ever-watchful pride of African lions. An extensive, attractively priced international menu makes Tsavo a favorite with Park visitors or those staying at the adjacent Mara River Safari Lodge. Bali Safari and Marine Park, Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19,8 ,Gianyar. Telephone: + 62-(0)361 950 000
- Wawasan Café – not far from the Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay, Wawasan specializes in grilled seafood and maximizes on its seaside location by offering relaxing lounge chairs just meters from ocean waves. Jalan Four Seasons, Jimbaran
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.