Baliís Beach Party of the North
Lovina Festival BringsNeeded Boost to Baliís North Coast October 20-22, 2012
|Click Image to Enlarge
Three days of activities centered on Kalibukbuk Beach in North Bali will mark the Lovina Festival to be held October 20 Ė 22, 2012.
While detailed information is hard to come by, itís clear that numerous dance presentations and a handcraft exhibition will form part of the fun.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Sunday, October 21, 2012
- Handicraft exhibition on Kalibukbuk Beach from 10 am onwards
- Opening ceremony 5 pm on the main beach at Kalibukbuk including a Baleganjur and Gebogan parade
- Gong Kebyar performing the Ki Barak Panji Skti dance will also be presented.
- Dinner vouchers will be given to tourist for free.†
Monday, October 22, 2012
- Bull racing at the Kaliasem village on the field on the main road in Lovina at 3:30 pm.
- Lovina Beach Art performance of the Joged Mebarung at 6:30 pm
- Shadow puppet show on the beach at 9:00 pm
- Lovina Beach Art performance Megenjekan at 11:00 am
- Closing ceremony on Lovina Beach to including Gong Kebyar performance at 5:00 pm
- Art performance of Sanghyang Memedi at 7:30 pm
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.