The Conrad Bali Resort has joined forces with one of Asia’s leading fine wine suppliers – ewineasia.com to host a truly unique wine event on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
Part of ewineasia.com’s The Vintners’ Wine Tour that swings through Asia during the last week of November 2012, the event features 24 leading Old World Wine producers paired with outstanding cuisine form the Conrad Bali Resort.
For only Rp. 650,000 (US$68), 120 lucky diners will enjoy a sumptuous buffet featuring dishes from across fusion traditions and European cuisine, plus local delicacies served from different food stations in the resort’s famed SUKU restaurant.
A selection of fine cheeses will also be on offer.
While sampling the cuisine copious quantities of wine from the 24 wine makers participating in The Vitners’ Wine Tour 2012
available for tasting at no additional charge.
General Manager, Jean-Sébastien Kling, announced the event, saying: “It is a great opportunity to experience some classic Old World wines and appreciate the traditions and history that accompanies them.”
The Wine makers presenting their products on November 27th in Bali include:
- Domaine Marc Kreydenweiss (Alsace)
- Mitjaville Wines (Bordeaux)
- Domaine du Vissoux (Beaujolais)
- Domaine Patrick Piuze (Burgundy -Chablis)
- Domaine David Duband (Burgundy)
- Domaine des Roches Neuves (Loire - Saumur Champigny)
- Domaine Catherine et Pierre Breton (Loire- Bourgeuil)
- Domaine Vacheron (Loire -Sancerre)
- Chateau de la Roulerie (Loire -Anjou)
- Domaine Alain Cailbourdin (Loire - Pouilly Fume)
- Domaine Alain Graillot (Rhone Valley - Crozes Hermitage)
- Domaine Georges Vernay (Rhone Valley -Condrieu)
- Azienda Agricola C.O.S. (Sicily)
- Lis Neris (Friuli)
- Albino Rocca ( Piemonte)
- Isole e Olena (Tuscany)
- Elisabetta Foradori (Trentino)
- Nino Franco (Veneto)
- Pieropan (Veneto)
- Descendientes de Palacios (Bierzo)
- Alvaro Palacios (Priorat)
- Palacios Remondo (Rioja)
- Belondrade Y Lurton (Ribera Del Duero)
- Bodegas Roda (Rioja)
For reservations and more information telephone ++62-(0)361-778778 or [Emai
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.