The Bali Community Choir – a group of singers comprised of Indonesians and expatriate residents of Bali – are performing a series of Christmas concerts at various locations across the island.
Founded over three years ago and led by retired “Sing Australia” director Brendan O'Donnell, the choir recently was honored to perform at the 10th Commemoration of the Bali Bombing held at Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and broadcast live to the Australian continent.
Look for the Bali Community Choir on the following dates and locations:
Join the Fun, Join the Choir
- Saturday, December 15, 2012 – Performing at the SKAL Travel Industry Ball, Nikko Bali Resort and Spa
- Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm – Performance of a program of Christmas Carols and sing-a-long at Wicked Parrot Bar and Restaurant, Sanur. Special buffet on offer.
- Friday, December 21, 2012 at 7:00 pm – Christmas Carols at Biku Restaurant, Kerobokan, Bali. Admission Free.
- Sunday, December 23, 2013 at 6:00 pm – Program of Christmas Carols at Sheraton Kuta Hotel. Admission Free
- Sunday, December 23, 2013 at 7:00 pm – “Carols in the Mall” at the Beach Walk Shopping Center, Kuta Bali. Admission Free.
Open to anyone who likes to sing, the Bali Community Choir
rehearses every Tuesday evening from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the Gateway Community Center
on Jalan Danau Batur No. 3 in Sanur.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.