The First Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference will be held on Friday, February 1, 2013 at the Sheraton Kuta Resort.
To be opened by Indonesia’s Minister of Tourism and the Creative Economy, Mari Elka Pangestu, the full day conference will feature cutting edge reviews on the state of the Indonesian economy, an overview of hotel investments in Indonesia, trends and forecasts in the accommodation sector, insights on project funding and presentations by leaders in the hotel sector from across Indonesia and the region.
Panels discussions with question and answer formats will be further complemented by networking opportunities, including a lavish post conference cocktail reception affording panoramic views of the Indian Ocean.
Who Should Attend?
Banker, supplier, architects, hotel managers, hotel operators, owners, developers, lawyers and accountants eager to learn more about Indonesia’s hotel and accommodation sector.
- Keynote address by HE Mari Elka Pangestu, Minister of Tourism and the Creative Economy.
- Welcome Address by Yanti Sukamdani, chairperson of the Indonesian Tourism Promotion Board (ITPB) and the Indonesian Hotel & Restaurant Association (PHRI).
- “Indonesia: The Trillion Dollar Economy. The Indonesian Investment Climate and the Role of the Government” by James Castle – Castle Asia.
- “The State of the Hotel Industry – Figuratively Speaking by Jonas Ogren, Area Director STR Global
Break Out Sessions
- Ask the experts about hotel investment in Indonesia
- Can the Indonesian infrastructure keep pace with national tourism growth?
- Panel: A Sustainability Perspective
- Panel: Funding Hotel Investments
- Panel: Condotel and Shared Ownership
- Panel: Designing Mid and Low Tier Hotels
- Panel: Creating a National Hotel Brand
- The Challenges of Human Resources in the Changing Landscape of AFTA
Early bird registrations of US$350 are available until January 1, 2012.
US$350 registration rate for Bali Hotels Association (BHA)
and Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI)
Registrations after January 1, 2013 US$500
- Welcome coffee break and two coffee breaks during the conference
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Post-conference sundowner cocktail and networking session
For more information [Email
[Indonesia Hotel Investment Conference Website
[Soaring Hotel Investment in Indonesia
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.