As reported by The Jakarta Globe, a group of select hotel experts have named nine hotels in Indonesia to receive the Inaugural Hospitality Investment World Indonesia Hotel Award.
At a conference in Jakarta attended by more than 200 hotel operators, owners and industry experts a blue-ribbon panel of judges comprised of Bill Barnett, managing director of C9 Hotelworks; Wiryanti Sukamdani, chairman of the Indonesia Hotel & Restaurant Association; Mimi Hudoyo, editor at Travel Trade Media; James Stuart, managing partner of The Brand Company; and Rio Kondo of Horwath HTL selected winners under three main categories.
Naming the nine winners from a list of 61 nominations, the following winners were announced:
- Accor – Best Global Hotel Chain
- Santika Indonesia Hotels and Resorts – Best Indonesian Hotel Chain
- Fave Hotels – Best Economy Hotel Chain
- St. Regis Bali – Best Luxury Hotel
- Alila Villas Soori – Best Boutique Hotel
- Pullman Jakarta Central Park – Best Business Hotel
- W Retreat & Spa Bali – Best Resort Hotel.
- Tugu Group of Hotels (2) - Culture Award
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.