Alan Harris, writing for www.reducedmobility.eu , has written a review of Bali from the perspective of disabled travelers and concludes the island has much to offer disabled tourists.
A good read at [Disability Travel Bali, Indonesia – The Perfect Place to Have a Relaxing Respite], Harris reviews stops and wheelchair access at:
Bali Discovery Tours
- Tanah Lot Temple
- GWK Cultural Park, Mount Agung and Pura Besakih
- Airline access for disabled travelers on airlines serving Bali from Europe
can provide complete support and coordination for disabled travelers, including:
Bali and Bali Discovery Tours
- Assistance through the arrival and departure process customized tours for disabled travelers.
- Discount rates at pre-selected hotels with handicapped rooms.
- Short-term wheelchair and medical appliance rental.
- Trained nursing staff on a spot or full-time basis during the course of a stay.
- Advance referral service to local medical facilities for medical support, including state-of-the-art kidney dialysis.
– making paradise accessible to everyone!
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.