DenPost reports that at least one of the LED TVs deployed around Bali’s capital city of Denpasar is unlicensed, lacking the necessary permits for legal operation.
The abundant number LED TV panels located around the city's skyline have recently come under fire for their heavy dependence on tobacco advertising and cluttered appearance, even though the use of cigarette products and advertising for cigarettes is specifically outlawed under the provinces anti-smoking rules.
The LED-TVs operating with the required permits, as reported by Ir. Made Kusuma Diputra, head of the Zoning and Housing Service for Denpasar (DTRP), are:
- Jalan Dewi Sartika (in front of Matahari)
- Jalan Teuku Umar (in front of Rumah Makan Taliwang)
- In front of the Akasaka Karaoke (at Simpang Enam)
- In front of Dunkin Donut (at Simpang Enam)
The LED TV operating without the required permits is:
• On top of the police post on Jalan Teuku Umar
Denpasar authorities have ordered the illegal sign board atop the police post to remain idle until the required permit is obtained.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.