After a number of postponements, Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will officiate on Monday, September 23 at the inauguration of Bali's first toll road connecting Benoa – Ngurah Rai Airport – Nusa Dua.
To help celebrate the momentous occasion PT Jasa Marga Bali Tol – the owner-operators of the highway will allow the public to use the new road without charge until October 1, 2013.
The public is encouraged to try the 12.7-kilometer road during the week of toll-free travel, but, at the same time, are being urged to follow all posted rules for safe use, including honoring speed limits.
The fare structure commencing October 1, 2013 is broken down into six separate vehicle categories:
Jasa Marga Bali Tol
- CATEGORY I: Four-wheeled vehicle (sedans, pick-up trucks and small vans) Rp. 10,000
- CATEGORY II: Two-axle truck and Buses Rp. 15,000
- CATEGORY III: Three-axel trucks Rp. 20,000
- CATEGORY IV: Four-axel truck Rp. 25,000
- CATEGORY V: Five-axel Truck Rp. 30,000
- CATEGORY VI: Motorcycles Rp. 4,000
will accept payment by cash or prepaid e-toll cards.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.