To print: Click here or select File and then Print from your browser's menu.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2011 - 2016 Bali Discovery Tours, All rights reserved.
This message originated from http://www.balidiscovery.com/
Find it online at http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=17181
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Keep Your Cash, They Donít Want it!

Cash for Payment of Toll Fee in Bali Not Accepted After October 1, 2017

(9/10/2017) Effective October 1, 2017, PT Jasamarga Tol, the managers of the Mandara Toll Road in Bali, will only accept non-cash payment via e-cards.

NusaBali reports the e-card, are available from the following banks and retail outlets: Bank Mandiri (E-Money), Brizzi (BRI), Topcsh (BNI), BPD Bali, Blink (BTN), FLAZZ (BCA) and Indomaretcard.

The cards, once purchased, can be “topped up” by purchasing more stored value to be placed on the card.

Motorists entering the toll road after October 1st and unwilling to purchase a card at the toll booth will be refused access and escorted off the toll road by officials.

PT Jasamarga Bali Tol estimates 52,000 motorcycles and other vehicles travel each day on the Mandara Bali toll. 55% of that number is comprised of four-wheel vehicles with the remaining 45% comprised of motorcycles.

In the past 19% of all vehicles used payment cards to pay for their passage, the rest choosing to pay in cash. Beginning October 1, 2017, the number paying electronically will become 100%.

Related Article

Cash Not Accepted