To print: Click here or select File and then Print from your browser's menu.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2011 - 2016 Bali Discovery Tours, All rights reserved.
This message originated from http://www.balidiscovery.com/
Find it online at http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=9103
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nusa Dua Soon Home to More than 5,000 Rooms

Update: Sofitel Nusa Dua Beach Resort to Open by September 2013

(2/11/2013) As reported on Balidiscovery.com [Conjugating French Verve] , the Sofitel Group will soon be managing a five-star luxury hotel under construction at Nusa Dua.

Additional details on the 415 rooms and 17 private villas project are now emerging. Developed by the giant Indonesian Agung Podomoro Group, the value of the project is put at US$93 million. 

According to The Jakarta Globe, Indonesian businesswoman Dewi Suprapto is a 25% investor in the hotel project with the remaining 75% stake being put up by Agung Podomoro.

Under construction and targeted for completion before the September hosting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference (APEC), the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort sits on a large 7.8 hectare lot provided by BTDC – the State-owned company that manages the Nusa Dua Complex.

The addition of the Sofitel Project will bring the total number of hotel rooms located within the BTDC to more than 5,000 spread across approximately 14 properties.