A Shocking End
Hotel Engineer in Nusa Dua Dies in Electrocution Mishap
Lufti Kamali (24) - a member of the engineering team at the Hotel Vouk at Nusa Dua, South Bali was electrocuted and died in the Hotel’s workshop mid-day on Monday, June 24, 2019.
Beritabali.com reports that Kamali from Nganjuk, East Java, lived in Bali at Wisma Nusa Permai B-15 in Benoa.
The man’s body was discovered by a work colleague who noticed Kamali’s lifeless body draped over a welding panel. The Hotel’s security was alerted and an ambulance summoned to bring Kamali to the Sanglah General Hospital in Denpasar.
Lifti’s body was found on top of an electrical panel with his hands grasping a Box Panel.
Police are viewing the death as a misadventure with no foul play suspected in the man's death.