Oh, My Momma!
Treat Mom to Lunch at Bridges in Ubud on Sunday, May 12, 2019 and Help Mothers Across Bali
Sunday, May 12, 2019 is International Mother’s Day and, as over the past eight years, Bridges Restaurant located in the very heart of Ubud will make the day meaningful for all those wanting to honour mothers and all great women.
On Mother’s Day, 50% of the profit from brunch sales, 50% of the profit from Dinner Tasting Menu sales, and 100% of raffle ticket sales will be donated to two leading charities in Bali: Robin Lim’s Bumi Sehat Foundation and Kadek Siwa Ambara’s Taman Permata Hati Bali Orphan Day Center.
IBU ROBIN LIM
Yayasan Bumi Sehat
CNN Hero of the Year 2011, Robin Lim works tirelessly to provide better health care for disadvantaged, pregnant women and to enable natural births in Bali and in Aceh. Ibu Robin was also involved in helping the people in the evacuation camps in Bali during the Mount Agung eruption.
IBU AYU RAMA
Yayasan Taman Permata Hati Bali Orphan Day Center
Since 2013, Ibu Ayu or “Mama Ayu” is the mother to around 100 children at Yayasan Taman Permata Hati Orphanage Centre. The organization provides an educational day training center established to nurture children who have suffered the loss of one or both parents.
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Bring your mother or happily celebrate the memory of a mom now departed amidst the verdant riverside setting of Bridge’s jungle river views.
A special Mother’s Day Brunch will be served on May 12th from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm for Rp. 380,000 or Rp. 195,000 for children under 12. Both prices are plus 10% tax and 7% service with a Rp. 50,000 supplemental charge for those selecting a petit filet as their main course.
Mother’s Day Brunch will be served on Sunday, 12 May from 11:00am – 3:00pm.For more information, please visit Bridges Mother’s Day Brunch Page
Those unable to join this annual brunch can alternatively come in the eveningon May 12th to sample Bridges tasting menus.
OUT OF THE OVEN
- charcoal bread - tomato bread - mixed fruit bread
COOKED TO ORDER
a choice of :
- twice-baked gorgonzola soufflé with silky parmesan cream, tamarillo jelly (Vegetarian)
- roasted slow-cooked spring chicken with bean-asparagus salad
- grilled salmon with fennel purée, white wine sauce
- lavender-infused beef with wild mushrooms
FROM THE GARDEN
- roasted baby beetroot (Vegetarian)
- warm vegetable salad (Vegetarian)
- ripe rainbow tomatoes, avocado and Balinese lemon basil (Vegetarian)
- king prawn bonbons with chili salt and lime
- vegetable couscous (Vegetarian)
- hot chorizo sausage with green pepper and cardamom oil
- pumpkin-cheddar cheese fritters (Vegetarian)
- roasted cauliflower with tahini dressing (Vegetarian)
- smoked mahi-mahi with zucchini salad
- cuttlefish salad with artichoke dressing
- coconut risotto (Vegetarian)
- milk potato gratin (Vegetarian)
- grilled yellow watermelon with aged balsamic (Vegetarian)
- beef ragù tortellini
- minty fruit salad and vanilla gelato with the choice of two of the following:
- chocolate mousse
- crème brûlée
- lemon tamarillo tart
For reservations or more information:
Jalan Raya Campuhan, Ubud 80571
Tel. +62(0) 361 970095