Escape from the tourist center to the cooler climates of Bali Mountain region. Using well maintain mountain bikes and safety equipment, the downhill trail from Padpadan Village will lead you through sleepy villages along little-used roads and tracks.
Frequent stops are made along the way giving you the opportunity to view aged temple compounds and shady plantations bearing a variety of crops. Local women regally carry festive offerings of fruit and flowers to appease the Gods, whilst village ducks are herded in humorous orderly processions.
Young boys cut grass to feed the family cow whilst weathered old men gossip at the roadside stall sipping glasses of aromatic mountain ground coffee. An air-conditioned escort vehicle is on standby at the end of your trip to take you to enjoy a replenishing buffet luncheon before returning to your hotel.
All of Sobek’s guides come from the surrounding regions and are trained to entertain and educate by sharing a broad depth of knowledge in Balinese culture and lifestyle. If you only do one tour whilst staying in Bali, this is the one! A day packed with interest, education and fun!
• Length of cycling trip is approximately 24.0 kilometers or 15.0 miles
• Cycling time 3 Hours
• Hard surface and mainly down hills
• Starting from 760 meter above sea level and finish at 320 meter above sea level
• Attraction #01: Batur Volcano & Batur Lake View
• Attraction #02: Bamboo Forest
• Attraction #03: Balinese Traditional Temple
• Attraction #04: Balinese Irrigation System & Rice Field View
• Attraction #05: Balinese Traditional Compound