One of Bali’s most reliable and trusted Visa and Document Service Agencies is MAS Tours and Travel, the reliable address serving Bali visitors and foreign residents for more than two decades.
Headed by Bapak Sujono, who leads a dedicated team of professionals, MAS Tours and Travel has a proven successful track record of navigating Indonesia’s sometimes complicated and ever-changing immigration and manpower rules and regulations.
Trustworthiness, efficiency, attention to detail, and competitive pricing are the hallmarks of MAS Tours and Travel Visa and Document Service. Over the years, they have acquired loyal clients who have used their dependable services. Their knowledge and expertise also include assisting in business establishment documentation and operating permits needed for business businesses in Bali.
Links for background, limitations, and requirements for some of the visa services and supports provided by the MAS Visa and Document Service Division include:
- Visa on Arrival (VOA) extensions. VOAs can be extended for one time only. Extension processing should commence at least seven days before the initial visa expires.
- Onshore Applications for Single Entry Social Budaya Visa (211A Visa). Initially valid for 30 or 60 days, this visa class can be extended in 30-day increments for a maximum of six months.
- Multiple Business Visa (D212 Visa).Valid for multiple visits to Indonesia over one year, with each stay limited to 60 days.
- Retirements Visa – Resident Visa. Available to pensioners aged 55 and above, this visa class is valid for one year and can be renewed annually. After a 5-year stay on a Retirement Visa, the Temporary Stay Permit (KITAS) can be converted to a Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP).
- Limited Stay Permits for Foreign Nationals (TKA) Desiring to Work in Indonesia (KITAS). This visa class is required for foreign nationals wishing to work legally for a legally registered corporation operating in the Republic of Indonesia. These permits can be granted for a period of 2 years and can be extended for a period of up to 6 years.
- Family Visas for Foreigners Married to an Indonesian National – (317 Visa). This visa class is available for foreign nationals married to an Indonesian citizen.
Email MAS Visa and Document Division for the latest information on immigration, business, and documentation requirements, including Golden Visas and Investor Visas.
Mas Travel and Tours – Visa and Document Service
Jalan Gunung Salak No. 235 – Kerobokan
Kuta – Bali 80117 – Indonesia
Telephone : +62-361-732600
WhatsApp : +62 811-397-852 (Pak Sujono)
Stay Informed on Bali Tourism-Related News: Subscribe to Bali Update