AirAsia Indonesia, which suspended all scheduled flight operations since 06 July 2021, has announced a phased recommencement of flights in October 2021.
Initially, AirAsia Indonesia will resume flights connecting Jakarta-Bali and Jakarta Kuala Lumpur.
Veranita Yosephine, the CEO of AirAsia Indonesia, said in a formal press release on Wednesday, 29 September 2021: “We have prepared all our crew and armada to serve scheduled flights once again while ensuring the security and safety of those who fly with AirAsia.”
Quoted by travel.detik.com, Yosephine continued saying: “We can’t wait to welcome our loyal passengers back on our flights. Following the improvement of the situation in our nation, we remind the public always to obey safety and health protocols while following all the government regulations pertaining to travel. We need to remain cautious and maintain the highest standards of hygiene, even if we have been fully vaccinated.”
During the PPKM lockdown period, AirAsia Indonesia temporarily suspended their Indonesian flights until the end of September.
During the airline’s shutdown period, AirAsia Indonesia continued to operate charter and cargo flights, repatriation flights, and other essential flight services.
Details of the daily flight services to be recommenced by AirAsia Indonesia in October 2021:
- QZ 7520 Jakarta – Bali Dep: 09:25 Arr: 12:25 Effective 14 October
- QZ 7521 Bali – Jakarta Dep: 12:50 Arr: 13:25 Effective 14 October
- QZ 7526 Jakarta – Bali Dep: 13:25 Arr: 16:10 Effective 14 October
- QZ 7527 Bali – Jakarta Dep: 16:35 Arr: 17:30 Effective 14 October
- QZ 202 Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur Dep: 07:15 Arr: 10:15 Effective 02 October
- QZ 203 Kuala-Lumpur Dep: 15:10 Arr: 16:15 Effective 02 October
All times shown are local